Mark Greenberg, MD
Medical Director and Specialist in Pain Management
Dr. Mark Greenberg founded Advanced Pain Care in 1997, after relocating from Los Angeles to the Rogue Valley. Dr. Greenberg has spent his career actively seeking knowledge about the most advanced pain care treatments available, and has seen the field of pain management grow from a small subspecialty of anesthesiology to a fully recognized, independent medical specialty. The scope of treatments Dr. Greenberg offers has grown as well, and includes traditional spinal interventions, safe medication management, and advanced regenerative techniques.
With over 20 years of pain management experience, Dr. Greenberg is versed in all aspects of contemporary pain management, and is a member and instructor for the Spinal Intervention Society and the American Academy of Orthopedic Medicine.
Dr. Greenberg is an avid tennis player, and has enjoyed living, working, and playing in Southern Oregon with his wife and three children.
- American Board of Anesthesiology with Subspecialty Certificate in Pain Management (ABA)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Founder, Advanced Pain Care in Ashland, Oregon, since 1997
- Fellowship: UCLA Pain Management Clinic
- Anesthesiology Residency: UCLA Dept. of Anesthesiology
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency: Harbor/UCLA Medical Center
- Medical Degree, University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Science, State University of New York at Stony Brook